AVP (Global Supply Chain Finance)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD132000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 13 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An AVP (Global Supply Chain Finance) job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier bank.
About the AVP (Global Supply Chain Finance) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be prospecting, pitching and structuring supply chain finance deals.
- Support the team in prospecting, pitching, structuring and successful execution of trade finance deals with a focus on supply chain finance
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders such as credit, legal, operations, implementation teams
- Deal structuring, RFP response, term sheet creation and customer visits for supply chain financing .i.e. payable financing, ARP, pre-export financing, invoice financing, PO financing
- Conduct legal feasibility study for open account financing for entire APAC on aspects such as without recourse financing, perfection procedures, tax matters, outsourcing matters, etc.
- Create product documentation for supplier financing (AP/AR based)
- Contribute to launch of new products and business development
- Participate in deals in the region including legal documentation negotiation, credit and risk discussions, insurance procurement and operational implementation
- Oversee the supply chain management business and actively market the full suite of supply chain management products to clients
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
To succeed in this AVP (Global Supply Chain Finance) role, you should have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 6-8 years' relevant experience in Supply Chain Management/Supply Chain Finance
- Strong relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders well
- Ability to converse in Bahasa will be an added advantage as you will be dealing with Bahasa-speaking counterparts in the APAC region
You will be joining a global bank with an expertise that has made it one of the world's biggest. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this AVP (Global Supply Chain Finance) job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong