VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Priya Gupta (R21103434)
Job Ref 1848010/001
Date posted 14 September 2022singapore banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-09-14 2022-10-14 banking Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) job has become available at a growing capital markets firm in the second line of defence of their risk management team. The role reports to the Chief Risk Officer and will manage operational risk oversight across the region.
About the VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) Role:
The VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) will deliver an operational risk strategy in line with the risk appetite of the bank. This is an end-to-end role in risk management which offers a wide exposure across the bank.
- Implement, monitor, and simplify key risk management frameworks and policies
- Ensure that first line of defence teams are aware and enabled to execute the relevant components of the operational risk framework
- Provide expert advice to the business on operational risk management including providing senior executives with relevant MI and reports, and escalating concerns where appropriate
- Provide an effective contribution to relevant board and committees in line with the terms of reference and applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure risk practices and behaviours are consistent with the bank’s target risk culture
- Identify and manage conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a regional operational risk oversight role in a bank. This role will enable the VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) to get visibility across the board with a fast-track career accelerator.
- Experience with operational risk methodologies including regulations, capital adequacy requirements, framework design, and deployment and oversight challenge
- Strong exposure to capital markets in Singapore
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment relevant to large complex financial services organisations
- An understanding of market conditions and how they could impact operational risks and practices
- Ability to influence stakeholders and manage conflict
This bank has a steady reputation in the market and is very committed to hire professionals who can develop their career further within the business.
If you are looking for the next step in your career in operational risk management, this VP Operational Risk Capital Markets (exclusive mandate) role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21103434 Mariannie Ep Gupta Priya
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting Trade Finance Operations SME Lead, VP job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. This role will be reporting directly to the director of trade finance operations, who is based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 September 2022An Analyst, Equity Swap Trade Capture job has just become available at a reputable financial services firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Middle Office Trade Capture.