Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2019-12-27 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst job has become available within the private banking and wealth management sector of a large banking and financial services client.
About the Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst Role:
As a part of the private banking and wealth management sector, this role will sit within the wealth risk team. Working in a close team, the Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst will review requests for loan to values, seek approval from internal stakeholders and assist in reconciliations. This role also affords you the opportunity to work on projects.
- Review requests for loan to values and seek relevant approvals and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Assist in monitoring price variance and stale price reports to assess impact on LTV
- Assist in the testing of system related enhancements for LTV management
- Perform impact analysis for LTV downgrades
- Ensure proper documentation and maintenance of LTV database and LTV approvals across all asset classes
- Assist in the preparation of shortfall report for communication to management
To succeed in this Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst role, you will have strong working knowledge of financial products (bonds and equities) and strong Excel skills (pivot table, v-lookups).
- Analytical mindset and ability to think logically
- Good knowledge of MS Excel functionality
- Ability to work with multicultural teams in diverse locations
- Previous experience with system testing is an advantage
- Knowledge of investment products (bonds, equities)
- Experience in private banking or wealth management space
This multinational banking and financial services company needs to introduction as it is one of the leading firms within its space. They have several offices in Singapore and looking to grow. This role sits within the private banking and wealth management sector.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to grow within the portfolio risk space and gain exposure to a large banking corporation, this Portfolio Risk Management - Business Analyst role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap