Director Fraud Risk
Salary SGD200000 - SGD230000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 200000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Director Fraud Risk job opportunity has become available at one of the biggest global banks, for a senior executive who is experienced in fraud risk management.
About the Director Fraud Risk Role:
The candidate for this Director Fraud Risk role is responsible for coordinating credit (lending) fraud risks associated with the client onboarding journey covering both first and third party frauds across the retail and private banking business.
- Strong understanding of operating in a second line capacity within a fraud risk management organisation
- Respond flexibly and collaboratively to evolving business, regulatory and threat requirements
- Work closely with the CFCC organisation and other stakeholders to manage fraud risk
- Provide oversight and challenge of fraud risk management and control effectiveness as a risk partner to businesses as defined in the operational risk type and enterprise risk management frameworks and under delegation from the Head, Fraud Risk
- Act as (second line) risk control owner under the group’s risk management framework for those aspects of regulatory compliance relating to fraud risk management, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Deliver the defined aspects of the fraud risk role to support the group's fraud risk management approach and objectives
- Ensure that the fraud risk role is managed in accordance with the defined fraud risk framework and associated policy and standards; and that issues are identified, escalated, and addressed as appropriate
- Work as part of a team or independently within the fraud risk domain in a professional and efficient manner, closely tracking deliverables and commitments
- Maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to fraud risk management (surveillance, case management, event escalation and risk reporting)
- Provide advice on the application of risk management frameworks (e.g. ORF, GRA)
To succeed in this Director Fraud Risk Role, you will need to show good expertise and appreciation for lending fraud of defence standpoint and also demonstrate good business acumen and exposure to a broad variety of products and business.
- At least eight years of experience in fraud (as opposed to AML, financial crime, etc.)
- Proven ability in a global environment
- Proven ability at a group level
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders across the organisation, which includes virtual, matrixed leadership experience
- Proven ability to scope, manage and execute complex risk management initiatives with high quality and timely delivery
- Flexibility and business savvy to navigate a complex, highly-matrixed organisation
- Experience providing reporting and updates to senior-level management
- Developed sense for strong relationship management, and can exert influence
- Articulate and possesses a demonstrated capability to organise, scope and execute complex initiatives across a complex, heavily matrixed corporate environment
The company is a well-known UK company and is a good opportunity for someone to apply their expertise in fraud management.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director Fraud Risk role.
Apply today for the role if you are a good fit.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson