APAC Funds Credit Risk Analyst
Salary SGD68000 - SGD75000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 68000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Funds Credit Risk Analyst job focusing on the APAC region has just become available at a multinational UK financial outfit.
About the APAC Funds Credit Risk Analyst Role:
The candidate for this Credit Risk Analyst job is required to be familiar with risk management and analysis of hedge funds, private equity funds and regulated pension funds across Asia.
- Maintain the integrity of the portfolio through administration and proactive risk management or existing fund clients
- Conduct credit due diligence and prepare analysis on new/existing hedge Fund, private equity or regulated fund clients
- Prepare regular and ad hoc risk management reports for senior management
- Analyse capital markets transactions and determine appropriate margin requirements
- Act as the primary contact for the business on risk related issues concerning the funds portfolio in Asia
- Determine and negotiate appropriate documentation provisions consistent with bank policy and the counterparty’s risk profile
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, enterprise wide risk management framework and internal policies and policy standards
To succeed in this APAC Funds Credit Risk Analyst role, you will need to be familiar with risk management and analysis of hedge funds, private equity funds and regulated pension funds across Asia.
- Articulate and confident communicator, with a strong service orientation
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation, including distilling complex issues to clear and concise briefings for senior management
- Strong attention to detail and drive to continually increase breadth and depth of knowledge
- Ability to adapt and integrate easily within an established team
- Ability to integrate and apply technical concepts quickly, problem solve and multitask
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- At least two years' relevant experience in investment banking, with proven technical or capital markets product knowledge
- High level of numeracy and aptitude for quantitative concepts
- MBA/CFA charter qualifications will help greatly for consideration
This company is a leading global top tier financial institution operating on a global scale. They have a great international work culture and is a good organisation to serve in and develop expertise in the credit risk space.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Funds Credit Risk Analyst role.
Apply today for the role if you are a good fit.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson