Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk – BCM
Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk – BCM (business continuity management) job opportunity has just become available at a Japanese-based multinational financial group.
About the Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk (BCM) Role:
The candidate for this Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk – BCM job is required to be familiar with the MAS BCM guidelines so as to effectively implement the BCM frameworks within the group.
- Implement and oversee the BCM programme locally and regionally
- Drive and coordinate annual BCP exercises in Singapore
- Provide updates and assessment in the area of business continuity
- Train and educate the organisation and the internal business units in the area of BCM
- Ensure and have ownership of the success of the implementation of the BCM programme
- Assist BCM audits or inspection by financial authority
To succeed in this Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk – BCM role, you will need to have an understanding of BCM regulations as well as experience implementing BCM processes within the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Six to eight years of experience in a second line of defence - operational risk or regulatory controls type of environment
- Experience rolling out programmes and taking ownership, as opposed to merely conducting BCP assessments
- Familiarity interpreting and working based on MAS BCP guidelines
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time
This company is a leading global top-tier financial institution operating on a global scale. It offers employees the opportunity to implement and own a regulatory driven exercise within the organisation at a regional level and enhance their experience in the operational risk space.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role for Assistant Vice President of Operational Risk – BCM.
Apply today for the role if you are a good fit.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson