Credit Analyst - SME
Salary SGD50000 - SGD60000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Analyst - SME job has become available at the local arm of a Japanese financial services company.
About the Credit Analyst - SME Role:
The candidate for this Credit Analyst job should come with four years of credit assessment background and be adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with front line business units to prepare credit proposals and provide administrative credit support
- Collaborate with other business units to identify credit, operational and business risks and recommend solutions to address or mitigate these risks
- Generate weekly and monthly credit reports for monitoring purposes
- Ensure credit applications comply with company's credit policies
- Identify early warning signs or credit weaknesses to minimise/circumvent loan loss
- Analyse financial statement and reports
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to analyse and communicate that analysis well in writing. You will need to be able to develop a keen understanding of how the SME segments operate financially.
- Four years’ experience in a credit assessment function
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or accountancy
- Experience with credit functions within SME segments is a plus
This company is based in Singapore and is a trusted brand providing financing solutions to help small and medium-sized companies grow. It is a good opportunity for someone to grow and develop a career in credit analysis.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow your career in credit analysis, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Analyst - SME job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson