Operational Risk Reporting Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-09-20 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Operational Risk Reporting Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading European banking and financial services company in their Changi Business Park, Singapore office. This contract role is a great opportunity for you to expand on your operational, enterprise, and liquidity risk background and engage in projects.
About the Operational Risk Reporting Analyst Role:
Working closely with senior stakeholders and managers, the Operational Risk Reporting Analyst will review the reports covering the risk management committee (RMC), limitations, ELORM (enterprise, liquidity, operational risk management) reporting and analytics. Leveraging your analytical mindset, you will deliver strategic improvements to the current report processing and responding to ad hoc queries.
- Specifying and testing the necessary changes to move reporting processes into strategic systems
- Meeting key CRO customers to understand their needs
- Providing senior management with explanations for any reported numbers
- Developing interim solutions for any current issues that arise
- Supporting risk reporting teams globally when issues require troubleshooting
- Participating in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Providing senior management with required ad hoc information
- Providing regulators with required ad hoc information or designing processes for regular requests
To succeed in this Operational Risk Reporting Analyst role, you will have strong risk experience within operational risk, liquidity risk or enterprise risk.
- Ability to manage senior customers
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise accordingly
- Intelligent individual who is keen to learn
- Ability to understand technical concepts quickly and to explain them to others
- Experience with programming Excel macros/VBA, MS Excel/Access, Tableau, R, Python
If you are keen on the opportunity or learning more, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap