Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 21 August 20192019-09-17 2019-09-20 banking Singapore SG SGD 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A contract Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk opportunity has just opened up at a large European bank in their Changi Business Park, Singapore office.
About the Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk Role:
In this dynamic role, the Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk will not only dive deeper into the market risk space, but gain exposure to credit risk as well. This role has a regional reach as you will be supporting the APAC scenarios reporting and review activities for market and credit risk scenarios.
- Produce scenario risk reports covering both market and credit risk scenarios in APAC division
- Prepare meeting materials for scenarios section for various RMC meetings
- Provide analysis and explanation on significant risk drivers
- Participate in methodology reviews and implementation of changes
- Develop scenario analytics capabilities
To succeed in this Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk role, it would require strong reporting and analytical skills and have an inclination to further their knowledge within market risk and credit risk.
- Knowledge of market risk and credit risk scenarios
- Degree in Finance/Science/Engineering or relevant working experience
- Good understanding of financial products and valuations
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and other Office applications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with large data sets
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
This Risk Reporting Analyst - Market Risk role affords you the opportunity to further expand your risk knowledge within market risk and credit risk. Given hard work, there is room for growth to further be involved in projects of enhancing and building scenario analytics capabilities.
If you are keen on working with a large banking and financial services company, and gaining exposure in both market and credit risk simultaneously, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Apply today or call me to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap