Credit Investment Manager, VP
Salary SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Credit Investment Manager, VP job has just become available at one of the most respected corporate banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a Credit Analyst/Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Investment Manager, VP Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for building and maintaining a well-diversified Asia Pacific credit portfolio in accordance with the bank’s business strategy to enhance its risk-adjusted return with stability, and also understanding (latent) clients’ needs mainly in the food and agricultural sectors, and assist the head of department (HOD) and other departments within the bank to support clients’ businesses.
- Communicate from time to time with borrowers and understand their needs, prepare proposals and discuss business opportunities including bilateral transactions with them to enhance the bank’s profit
- Source new business opportunities not only with existing and potential borrowers directly but also through arranger banks by communicating with their syndication and origination team
- Review, analyse and monitor detailed financial and qualitative information including business strategy of existing and potential borrowers
- Prepare the necessary materials including investment proposals on a timely basis so that the necessary decision can be made
- Conduct proper documentation including facility agreement, customer due diligence and anti-money laundering screening in accordance with the relevant P&P. For customer due diligence, conduct in accordance to regulatory requirements for both existing and new customers within a designated time frame
- Review, analyse and monitor countries and industries under responsibility, and prepare a report upon request. Monitor and analyse comparable deals in relevant markets
- Monitor, and report events and changes in customers in a timely manner under the responsibility. Monitor customers’ compliance with financial and non-financial covenants stipulated in a facility agreement
- Perform any other roles and duties that HOD and the management may assign from time to time
To succeed in the Credit Investment Manager, VP role, you will need to have very strong credit analysis skills as well as good client relationship building capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in banking/finance, or any other relevant fields
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in the banking industry, doing credit analysis as well as relationship management
- Ability to travel around Asia Pacific once in a while
- Working experience in Singapore very much preferred due to clientele and job nature
This international corporate bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. For Credit Analysts who are proficient in credit, it is a very good opportunity to expand the skill set to manage a portfolio of clientele, and also gain exposure to an international playing field. Overall, this is an opportunity for an adventurous credit professional who wishes to take their career to a whole new level.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang