Risk - Transaction Monitoring
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 it Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Risk - Transaction Monitoring job opportunity has just become available with a global leading technology company. As this role will work with global teams, they are looking to bring on an Arabic speaker to work with and focus on a range of regions from their global hub here in Singapore.
About the Risk - Transaction Monitoring Role:
In this critical role, you will be liaising directly with internal teams to conduct fraud compliance checking and investigating transactions made throughout APAC. Tasked with evaluating global events flagged for review, you will leverage your knowledge within risk and transaction monitoring skills to identify fraudulent behaviours and patterns.
- Identify and analyse fraudulent patterns and using platform tools to make/accept/reject decisions on consumer and commercial transactions
- Use platform tools to prevent subsequent fraudulent behaviour
- Understand complex risk workflows in an e-commerce transaction system
- Develop documentation, coordinate and implement guidelines, train and help colleagues with new onboarding tools
- Propose preventative measures, process enhancements, and improved tool functionality
- Raise team awareness on process changes, quality improvement, fraud trends, and other matters of concern with clear communication
To succeed in this Risk - Transaction Monitoring opportunity, you must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail to be able to identify and track any fraudulent or risky behaviour.
- Self-motivated, exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes
- Insatiable curiosity to find the truth, with a desire to proactively uncover new fraud patterns
- Willingness to raise awareness of patterns, including presentation
- Ability to make decisions with speed and confidence
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing environments
- Experience working with/analysing large amounts of data
This leading global technology company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field for their products, company stability and leadership. With businesses all over the world, they have paved the path for many modern day technology companies.
If you are eager to sharpen your risk skills and work for a well-known technology company, this is the role for you. This is the opportunity to leverage your risk skills to break into a new industry.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap