Associate, Credit & Legal Documentation Control
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 banking Singapore Singapore SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job for an Associate, Credit & Legal Documentation Control in the corporate, credit and control space has just become available at one of the world’s largest global banking institution.
About this Associate, Credit & Legal Documentation Control role:
You are expected to come with a good understanding of financial products and financial risk concepts. In this role, you will have broad exposure in credit and documentation processes within the banking industry.
• Main point of contact between corporate, credit, and control teams
• Ensure risk data is in line with credit approach
• Ensure terms and conditions in facility documents conform with credit approach and legal requirements
• Validate systems to ensure control limits, framework of required covenants, and risk data are in line with credit framework
• Alert risk corporates, business head and management on any indication of deviation of risk profiles.
• At least five years of banking experience in an international bank
• Good understanding of financial products
• Good understanding of risk concepts and methodologies
• Familiarity of credit processes and local regulations
This company is based in Singapore and is a leading global top tier financial institution operating on a global scale. It offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience in credit control and offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development making it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role for Associate, Credit & Legal Documentation Control is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today to express your interest for this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson