Credit Manager, Vice President
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 14000 21000 21000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting job for a Credit Manager, Vice President Level, has just become available at one of the World’s largest global banking institution.
About the Credit Manager, Vice President Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for evaluating credit applications, internal borrower ratings and transaction proposals. You should ideally be someone with seven to ten years' background in the financial services industry dealing credit risk and must be able to work across a broad spectrum of business functions.
- Mitigate risk by engaging in client and transaction discussions, due diligence, giving clear guidance on policy and risk appetite
- Influence transaction structures and facility terms & conditions to mitigate risk (including ESG risks)
- Engage the Business at an early stage on pipelines and potential transactions
- Form credit views and appropriately present and discuss them with higher management
- Engage Business stakeholders on term sheet, loan documentation and ISDA/CSA review
- Communicate risk issues to Business Stakeholders where material rise issues are identified
- Support new initiatives by the Business providing guidance from a risk perspective
To succeed in the role, you will need to have a broad exposure in risk management across multiple products and jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific.
- Seven to ten years' relevant financial sector and risk management experience
- Relevant experience within front line trade finance
- Credit risk ability, especially in trade finance of commodities
- Competency in analysis and documentation of traditional lending, trade finance, structured transactions and traded products
- Exposure to broad range of client types such as corporates, sovereign funds, and FIs preferably across jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
This company has an office in Singapore and is a leading global top tier financial institution operating on a global scale. It offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience in the credit risk analysis and offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development making it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this dynamic Credit Manager, Vice President, role.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson