Vice President of Credit Approval
Consultant Johnson Low (R1983658)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting job for a Vice President of Credit Approval has just become available at one of the World’s largest global banking institution.
About the Vice President of Credit Approval Role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Manager and overlooking the risk function, you should come with seven to ten years' background in credit risk and must be able to work across a broad spectrum of business and support functions.
- Evaluate credit applications, internal borrower ratings and transaction proposals
- Mitigate risk by engaging in client and transaction discussions, due diligence, giving clear guidance on policy and risk appetite
- Engage the Business at an early stage on pipelines and potential transactions
- Form credit views and appropriately present and discuss them with higher management
- Engage Business stakeholders on term sheet, loan documentation and ISDA/CSA review
- Communicate risk issues to Business Stakeholders where material rise issues are identified
- Support new initiatives by the Business providing guidance from a risk perspective
To succeed in the role you will need to have a broad exposure in risk management across multiple products and jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific.
- Seven to ten years' relevant FI and risk management experience
- Competency in analysis and documentation of traditional lending, trade finance, structured transactions and traded products
- Experience with i) M&A, ii) real estate transactions, iii) deteriorating and/or impaired loans will be viewed favourably
- Exposure to broad range of client types such as corporates, sovereign funds, and FIs preferably across jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
This company is a leading global top tier financial institution operating on a global scale. It offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience in the credit risk analysis and offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development making it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vice President of Credit Approval role.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983658 Low Junsheng Johnson