Risk Governance Manager (Contract)
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An intriguing and challenging Risk Governance Manager (Contract) job opportunity has just opened with a large multinational corporate banking client in their Singapore office. If you are keen on leveraging your experience in developing risk procedures and policies, this is the role for you.
About the Risk Governance Manager (Contract) Role:
In this role tackling all aspects of risk aversity, you will be responsible for working with identifying and building strong working relationships with risk owners to revamp and recreate risk policies and procedures within the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework.
- Participates in policy and procedure development to help ensure accuracy, consistency and clarity in risk management
- Communicate extensively and work collaboratively with subject matter experts to create and improve policies and procedures
- Manage the master index to policies and procedures in line with Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Assists Venture teams in identifying conflicting policies and procedures to resolve conflicts and revise manuals accordingly
- Creates and/or edits indexes for policies and procedures, as needed
- Cooperate with legal, compliance and other risk owners to ensure compliance with Standard Chartered policies and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the implementation of new and revised policies and procedures
In order to succeed in this Risk Governance Manager (Contract) role, you will need to be able to manage and work with senior stakeholders and have strong experience in risk (Credit, Liquidity, Capital).
- Knowledge of retail banking products
- Five to eight years' relevant experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to explain theoretical concepts to team members with varying backgrounds
- Good knowledge of retail banking products with a focus on digital
- Understanding of industry trends and developments as well as their impact on the business
- Appetite for continuously improving and streamlining processes and the way we work
This is a multinational financial services and corporate banking company with presence in more than 70 countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and work well with others, it will be a great opportunity to expand on your experience.
If you are a problem solver and critical thinker, this is the role for you.
Please apply today if you are keen on learning more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap