Risk - Transaction Monitoring (Arabic Speaker)
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-05-02 it Singapore Alexandra Techno Park SG SGD 4800 5700 5700 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Risk - Transaction Monitoring (Arabic Speaker) job opportunity has just been released with a global and leading technology company. As this role is working with global teams, they are looking to bring on an Arabic speaker to work with and focus on Arabic-speaking regions from their global hub here in Singapore.
About the Risk - Transaction Monitoring (Arabic Speaker) role:
In this APAC region critical role, you will be liaising directly with teams in Arabic-speaking countries to conduct fraud compliance checking and investigating transactions made throughout APAC. Tasked with evaluating global events flagged for review, you will leverage your knowledge within risk and transaction monitoring skills to identify fraudulent behaviours and patterns.
- Identifying, analysing fraudulent patterns and using platform tools to make accept/reject decisions on consumer and commercial transactions
- Using platform tools to prevent subsequent fraudulent behaviour
- Understanding complex Risk work flows in an ecommerce transaction system
- Developing documentation, coordinating and implementing guidelines, training and helping colleagues with new tools onboarding
- Proposing preventative measures, process enhancements, and improved tool functionality
- Raising team awareness on process changes, quality improvement, fraud trends, and other matters of concern with clear communication
To succeed in this Risk - Transaction Monitoring (Arabic Speaker) opportunity, you have to have strong investigative and attention to detail skills to be able to identify and track any fraudulent or risky behaviour.
- Self-motivated, exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes
- Insatiable curiosity to find the truth, with a desire to proactively uncover new fraud patterns
- Willingness to raise awareness of patterns, including presentations
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in Arabic and English in order to be able to work with Arabic-speaking countries and other global teams
- Ability to make decisions with speed and confidence
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing environments
- Experience working with / analysing large amounts of data
This leading global firm technology company needs no introduction and is recognised in their field for their products, company stability and leadership. With business all over the world, they have been the paved the path for many modern day technology companies.
If you are eager to sharpen your risk skills and work for a well-known technology company, this is the role for you! This is the opportunity to leverage your risk skills to break into a new industry.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap