Credit Risk (AVP)
Salary SGD84000 - SGD93600 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Credit Risk (AVP) job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier financial services.
About the Credit Risk (AVP) Role:
This is a credit risk role where you will perform credit & rating review with analysis for new & existing loan portfolios (both local & overseas).
- Prepare loan synopsis & make recommendations for loan acceptance/rejection to senior management
- Perform loan portfolio analysis, industry analysis & market comparison studies
- Work closely with major stakeholders to ensure that day to day risk management issues are handled & addressed appropriately;
- Assist in the implementation of work-flows and systems in accordance with business strategies & policies relating to credit risk management;
- Ensure compliance with internal/external audit requirements & local regulatory requirements are met.
To succeed in this Credit Risk (AVP) role, you must have experience reading and analysing financial statements.
- Degree in Engineering/Business/ Finance/ Accountancy with at least five to six years relevant experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity
- Has a personal interest in financial markets & analysis; able to digest financial statements to form an informed analysis of an entity’s financial health
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to interact with Chinese-speaking associates)
- Proficient in reading and comprehension of English and Mandarin business documents
- Good understanding of the economy and business environment
- Analytical, meticulous & focused
- Strong ability to work in a team based environment
The successful Credit Risk (AVP) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong