Risk Mangement Manager
Consultant Sabrina Yap (R1879576)
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-01-27 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A fast growing Fin-tech company in Singapore is looking for their Risk Management Manager. The Risk Management Manager will make an impact on the company as they will be tasked with building the risk framework. This extends the individuals reach within the company as they play a crucial part to the company's ability to mitigate and manage risk.
About the Risk Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leveraging your Risk Management expertise to assess, identify and report on the various risks the company faces. With this insight, you will be able to create Additionally, insightful contribution to the ideas and rules to strengthen the risk framework of this Fin tech firm.
- Spearhead, produce and manage the risk framework, procedures and protocols
- Conduct data analysis and research to provide feedback on financial products
- Analyse trends and risks to identify insights
- Manage risk and provide regular analysis risk reports through SQL
- Oversee, monitor, and analyse the risk assessment processes according to the company's business objective
- Liaise with internal teams to provide analysis of risk to impact and improve everything from product design to legal documents/contracts
- Work closely with fund managers and traders
To succeed in the Risk Management Manager role, you will need to have an interest within the cryptocurrency market and a strong foothold within risk management in financial setting. Ability to take on this role will require flexibility, perseverance and strong attention to detail.
- Five to eight years of experience in Risk Management
- Experience in creating risk frameworks
- Interest in Cryptocurrency, Investment and Fin-Tech
- Strong command of Mandarin as many of the funds and clients are based in China
- Expertise in SQL and VBA
This Fin-tech company is a fast-paced and growing environment. They are continuing to expand and take their business to the next level. With a strong backing from investors and clients within the Fortune 500, they are rapidly growing and looking to make Singapore their global HQ.
If you are looking for a new challenge and taking your career to the next level, this is the role for you. This is a great opportunity for exposure and collaboration within the company and helping a firm escalate to the next steps.
Apply today to learn a more about this job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879576 Sabrina Yap