Collateral Methodology & Counterparty Risk
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222018-12-22 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Collateral Methodology & Counterparty Risk job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Collateral Methodology & Counterparty Risk Role:
This is a role where you will focus on collateral methodology and counterparty risk.
- Analyse securities for the assignment of new standard Lending Values (LV) in accordance to prevailing LV methodology
- Coordinate LV issues and activities between Asia and the head office
- Support client's collateral portfolio assessment
- Perform credit stress testing
- Perform collateral monitoring and reporting (concentration risk, country risk exposure, exceptions etc)
- Monitoring of credit risk appetite metrics
- Support in providing monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc Credit risk related reports to management and other relevant departments
- Monitor and control counterparty limits
- Support in monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc counterparty risk related reports to management and other relevant departments
- Cover market and liquidity daily reporting on a ad-hoc basis
To succeed in this Collateral Methodology & Counterparty Risk role, you must have good knowledge of collateralised lending business.
- Minimum four years' experience in credit or counterparty risk monitoring and reporting
- Good knowledge of collateralised lending business
- Good knowledge of financial products, including FX products and different asset classes
- Highly proficient in managing data in Excel
- Proficient in using Bloomberg Terminal
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Collateral Methodology & Counterparty Risk individual will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong