Salary SGD60000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Credit Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Credit Analyst Role:
This is a role where you will perform credit/financial analysis as well as risk assessment of new lending proposals.
- Recommend approval or rejection of credit facility applications
- Prepare credit proposals or reviews of existing and prospective clients
- Review/propose product guidelines, procedures, workflow and legal agreements
- Monitor existing transactions
- Work closely with mortgage specialists/personal bankers and other related parties
- Keep abreast of industry regulatory changes and policy requirements
- Other duties allocated by the department
To succeed in this Credit Analysis role, you must be conversant with analysing financial statements.
- Degree in Business, Economic or relevant discipline
- Strong financial, analytical and credit management skills
- At least four years' credit assessment/approval experience in a financial institution
- Experience in housing loans and other property loans approval
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients
The successful Credit Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong