Liquidity Management Reporting
Salary SGD7400 - SGD12000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Liquidity Management Reporting job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Liquidity Management Reporting Role:
This is a role to support the process for calculating, reporting and controlling the Basel 3 Liquidity Risk ratios based on specific requirements of the regulators and standard setters in APAC.
- Driving the daily and monthly calculation and reporting process while ensuring that the calculations and delivery of the reports and analyses are performed with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline
- Delivery of the liquidity reports
- Managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC
- Addressing ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports
- Involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests
- Collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy to ensure that subject matter expertise is available to support the organisation
- As part of the design of an IT solution to perform the calculation of the liquidity ratios, to participate in user acceptance testing and working groups in charge of the design and implementation of the IT solution
To succeed in this Liquidity Management Reporting role, you must have a strong financial reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment
- Experience in leading the implementation of new reporting requirements while establishing and maintaining processes and controls
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels
- High degree of responsibility and accountability
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organised manner
The successful Liquidity Management Reporting will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong