Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting Role:
The role will be looking into credit risk monitoring and control to ensure the overall soundness of credit portfolio and reporting credit related matters.
- Prepare credit portfolio reports and analyse the key risks from the trends
- Prepare and analyse provision figures under IFRS framework
- Formulate scenarios for stress test, conduct stress test (internal and MAS IWST) and analyse the stress test results
- Liaise with regulator and internal/external stakeholders on credit portfolio matters
- Presentation of portfolio trends, stress test results and other credit-related topics to Management during monthly Credit Committee meetings
- Prepare credit-related regulatory reports/surveys such as MAS639, MAS757, Section35, MAS Top 100 and credit condition survey, etc.
- Participate in projects relating to the implementation/revision of regulatory reporting
- Liaise with regulator and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Support enquiry from business and other stakeholders in relation to credit regulatory reporting and portfolio management
To succeed in this Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting role, you must have exposure to credit portfolio reporting and stress test.
- Strong experience in credit portfolio reporting/management and Stress Test
- Good Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous with numbers
- Pleasant nature, committed and able to handle stress in time-sensitive reports / projects
- Familiarity with MAS IWST (credit), MAS credit-related reports/surveys and IFRS framework will be an advantage
The successful Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Portfolio Management & Regulatory Reporting role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong