Manager - Retail Risk and Analytics
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Manager - Retail Risk and Analytics job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier global investment bank.
About the Manager - Retail Risk and Analytics Role:
You will take on a managerial position within the retail banking and risk function of the bank.
- Stress testing data framework (STDF) activities, which include Requirement Analysis, BRD, FSD preparation, UAT co-ordination and interaction with business user teams
- Manage relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Preparation of BRD for capabilities identified based on business analysis and user requirements
- Make design decisions and assist with issue analysis and resolution
To succeed in this Manager - Retail Risk and Analytics role, you should have experience with credit stress testing using SAS and functional knowledge of BI tools.
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Microsoft (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with credit stress testing using SAS
- Functional knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, SAS, Axiom)
- Domain knowledge in banking and financial markets, Basel and products
- Familiarity with regional country regulatory frameworks
This is a renowned global investment bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to take your career forward with an industry leader, this Manager - Retail Risk and Analytics role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee