Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 aerospace 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Credit Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the leading fortune 500 companies specialising in aviation, marine and fuel.
About the Credit Manager Role:
You will work closely with the commercial teams to ensure prudent growth for the business through the extension of trade credit in line with company policies.
- Execution and maintenance of the policies and procedures dictated by executive management as it relates to credit evaluation, collection, and exposure control
- Management and preparation of credit assessments of customers using commodity, freight market and credit analytics
- Establishment and control of credit lines and payment terms for Asia-based clients
- Provide guidance and leadership to a small local team of analysts
- Maintain close working and reporting relationships with London and Miami-based management (Line-manager London-based)
- Liaise with Marketing and guide Sales closely on clients
- Receive and analyse data from the finance and commercial teams
- Develop local team and contribute on group level
To succeed in this Credit Manager role, you should possess excellent people skills and be a proven team player.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in either a marine, commodity or credit analysis role
- Shipbroking or chartering experience is also highly preferable
- Strong desire to remain abreast of commodity market fundamentals and their impact on the marine sector
- Effective collaboration skills with ability to work effectively across diverse businesses and business functions
- Ability to travel internationally for internal and external meetings will be required
- Must be prepared to take leadership role within global credit and help redefine global procedures
The successful Credit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong