Credit Risk Analyst
Salary SGD55200 - SGD57600 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Credit Risk Analyst job has just been available at a top-tier international bank based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Analyst role:
You will be tasked to conduct credit approvals and counter-party risk assessment for the business across various industries in Asia excluding Japan.
- Build and maintain a well-diversified credit loan portfolio in accordance with the Bank’s business strategy to enhance and stabilise its risk-adjusted return
- Source for new business opportunities and maintain ongoing relationships with existing and potential borrowers, arranger banks and other solicitors; this includes attending industry syndicated loan roadshows and networking events organised by arranger banks
- Help the bank achieve its annual profit and loss and balance sheet targets as set out by the branch’s senior management and Head Office planning divisions
- Perform credit analysis and monitor detailed financial and qualitative information of existing and potential borrowers on a timely basis in according with the relevant policy and procedure manuals; for new potential borrowers, prepare the necessary materials including credit applications and proposals on a timely basis in accordance with the relevant P&P so that the necessary decision can be made at the Credit Committee as well as Head Office
- Ensure proper documentation, record-keeping and review of credit reviews, credit applications and loan documents such as facility agreements
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders within timelines to ensure the successful closing of loan transactions on a timely basis
- Review, analyse and monitor i) countries, ii) industries under responsibility, and prepare a report upon request
- Monitor customers’ compliance with financial and non-financial covenants stipulated in the respective facility agreements
- Keep abreast of changes in the relevant P&P and notices from Head Office
- Keep compliant with the relevant laws and regulations including social requirements
- Perform any other roles and duties that HOD and the management may assign from time to time
- Conduct Research on the markets and present market overviews
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial statements
- Devise credit proposals
To succeed in this Credit Risk Analyst role, you will need to be a good team player.
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn and is a team player
- PC literate
- Independent and fast learner
- Meticulous and an eye for detail
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong