Data Engineer (Risk)
Consultant Janice Tee (R1875479)
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An excellent Data Engineer (Risk) job based in Singapore has just been made available at an internationally reputed financial institution.
About the Data Engineer (Risk) Role:
In this role, you will work with data and actively head strategic solutions that drive the competitiveness of the organisation.
- Work with large datasets using machine learning techniques
- Turn data into insights that drive key strategic solutions for optimising the business
To succeed in this Data Engineer (Risk) role, you should have experience with machine learning and possess strong communication skills.
- Strong work experience with data management rolls e.g. NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Proficient in Python with strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts
- Strong, in-depth SQL skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Experience with machine learning in large data contexts
- Excellent communicator; ability to answer business questions using mathematical techniques
This is a renowned financial institution that needs no introduction.
If you are up for a challenging but rewarding opportunity in data engineering that will allow you to actively drive strategic direction for the business, this Data Engineer (Risk) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875479 Janice Tee