Credit Risk Analyst
Salary SGD55200 - SGD57600 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Credit Risk Analyst job has just been available at a top-tier international bank based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Analyst role:
You will be tasked to conduct credit approvals and counter-party risk assessment for the business across various industries in Asia excluding Japan.
- Ensure that quality of credit applications meet Group and Local Credit Policy standards, particularly in terms of completeness and depth of risk analysis
- Proper analysis of the credit portfolio quality and performance and forward looking analysis.
- Presentations on individual credit risks to credit committee, drawing out strengths / weaknesses of the deal.
- Produce ratings for corporate obligors and transactions based on established procedures utilising external modelling guidelines
- Work with Risk/ Product/ Sales/ Credit Operations on new programs/ products/ systems to ensure smooth implementation
- Conduct Research on the markets and present market overviews.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial statements
- Devise credit proposals
To succeed in this Credit Risk Analyst role, you will need to be a good team player.
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn and is a team player
- PC literate
- Independent and fast learner
- Meticulous and an eye for detail
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong