Liquidity Risk Management
Salary SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Benjamin Chong (R1871995)
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Liquidity Risk Management job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier international bank.
About the Liquidity Risk Management Role:
You will ensure all aspects of liquidity risks are addressed and covered for the APAC region.
- Understand the regulatory framework (LCR, NSFR and other local regulatory metrics across APAC region) and LRA
- Develop Liquidity Risk Policy for the APAC region and responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the key liquidity governance documents to ensure complete coverage of regulatory requirements and alignment with industry best practice
- Contribute to the development and updates of the Treasury and Capital Framework
- Monitor, establish and review of limits
- Review and challenge of 1st line (FLM) – e.g. Funding Plans, Contingency actions
- Review, recalibration analysis and documentation of stress test methodology and assumptions; ensure the region is in line with the ILAAP; engage with stakeholders on recalibration and change impact analysis; present and explain to stakeholders and senior management on the changes
- Support business in liquidity risk related matters and help ensure successful implementation of strategic initiatives, and future educating our business partners
- Provide Liquidity Risk training and support to increase awareness of liquidity risks in the banks through relationship building and training.
- Work with Treasury, local onshore staff with regards to regulatory requests, conformance reviews, breach reporting and escalations, audit and external reviews
- Management of Liquidity Risk dashboard reporting and senior management reporting packs
- Review and automation of liquidity stress testing process
To succeed in this Liquidity Risk Management role, you should have strong communication skills and knowledge of applicable regulatory rules.
- Strong technical skills on funding products / liquidity management / markets
- Understanding and working knowledge of applicable regulatory rules and Basel 3 framework
- Strong control awareness; must be proactive and assertive in driving control improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Able to engage effectively across multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Collaborative work style
- Strong delivery
The successful Treasury Liquidity Risk Management will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong