Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst
Salary SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month
Consultant Mabelene Ang (R1544508)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst job has just become available at a leading global commodities firm based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst role:
You will be responsible for the credit review and analysis of the firm's commodity counterparties in the region (Asia / Southeast Asia and Japan).
- Work closely with other global credit offices to get credit approvals from discretion holders
- Work with business groups and opine on new products and/or new transactions and make appropriate recommendations to the relevant credit approvers
- Assist with the structuring of transactions where relevant, reviewing legal terms as well as providing general advice and analysis to the Commodity Markets and Finance (CMF) division; working in partnership with various business units, you will assess a range of commodity related transactions, both physical and OTC
- Annual and new reviews of a range of existing and prospective counterparties, keeping abreast of developments with a portfolio of counterparties
- Attend to ad hoc one-off credit requests from the business
- Work with risk reporting teams to help ensure data integrity
The successful Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst must have 2-3 years' regional (Asia) commodities and trade finance credit risk experience.
- Familiarity with trade conventions (e.g. URC, UCP, incoterms) will be an advantage
- Experience with legal documentation such as ISDA, CSA and knowledge of rating agency methodologies and rating metrics is a plus
- Experience in dealing with sovereign risk or country risk issues in Asia will also be looked upon favourably
You will be joining a global firm whose expertise has made them one of world's biggest. This is a well-recognised brand that offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and are seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Credit Risk Analyst/Senior Analyst job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang