Business Risk Consultant
Consultant Timothy Klimcke (R1221535)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Business Risk Consultant job in Singapore has just been made available within a top-tier insurance company to support the Head of Operational Risk based overseas.
About the Business Risk Consultant role:
You will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of projects across the region, with a primary focus on Asia. You will work with clients to better understand the financial impact of business disruptions and measure impact of losses, as well as enforce enterprise risk management, business continuity management and business interruption values.
- Maintaining and developing the Asia Pacific market for business risk consulting services
- Managing and delivering projects to a senior executive and C-suite client audience
- Acting as internal and external expert resource in business interruption, risk management and business continuity
- Transferring knowledge gained through projects to client service and engineering
- Identifying opportunities to develop company's core products and services
To succeed in this Business Risk Consultant role, you should have a good understanding of business models and value creation across industries, financial and management accounting, and business continuity and enterprise risk management.
- Degree in finance or accountancy
- Good understanding of business models and value creation across a range of industries
- Ability to analyse data in order to develop meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Consulting skills, including the confidence, flexibility and empathy to converse credibly with strategic and operational management
- An ability to think out of the box and develop new analytical techniques, processes and methodologies that can be used to resolve clients' challenges
- Willingness to undertake frequent travel (approximately 30%)
This insurer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of business. The people-centric environment offers you a range of exciting career growth opportunities.
If you are a problem solver with strong analytical skills looking for a leadership role as the next step in your career, this Business Risk Consultant job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1221535 Tim Klimcke