Operational Risk Senior Manager
Consultant Pierre Pineau (R1770402)
Date posted 21 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operational Risk Senior Manager job has just been made available at a top-tier asset management company located in Singapore.
About the Operational Risk Senior Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, you will be in charge of implementing the Group Operational Risk framework for the Singapore and Hong Kong business and have oversight of all non-investment-related risk exposures.
- Maintain a trusted, collaborative relationship with stakeholders to promote engagement in risk management activities
- Identify and assess complex risks and controls environment to relate them to the wider business objectives and to express opinions clearly at all levels
- Perform regular risk and control self assessments and thematic process reviews, maintain risk management system, develop key risk indicators for regular monitoring of risk trends, manage and assess operational incidents and fraud risk and support smooth running of risk governance forums
- Study and challenge existing control design from an efficiency and effectiveness perspective; work with functional process owners in business process re-engineering projects and outsourcing initiatives
- Oversight on the Vendor Governance Framework, Business Continuity Management Framework and FATCA/CRS business-as-usual activities for Singapore and Hong Kong business
- Assist Head of Operational Risk Management on ad-hoc risk-related initiatives and projects as and when required
To succeed in this Operational Risk Senior Manager role, you should have direct operational risk experience from an international fund management company.
- At least eight years' proven experience in asset management industry and operational risk management
- A good understanding of technology platforms and investment management type data used in financial services
- Experience around business process re-engineering and quality management is highly desired
- Any professional accreditation or certification in the area of risk management, project management, quality management or financial crime will be beneficial
- Ability to develop excellent internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, proactive and business-minded
An international financial services group, the company has footprints across the continent. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are highly motivated with the ability to work independently and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770402 Pierre Pineau