Credit Policy & Portfolio Risk Analyst (Retail Banking)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 05 April 2017
An exciting Credit Policy & Portfolio Risk Analyst (Retail Banking) role has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
About the Credit Policy & Portfolio Risk Analyst (Retail Banking) Role:
In this business critical role, the Credit Policy & Portfolio Risk Analyst (Retail Banking) will be responsible for analysing data from the non-wholesale portfolios to identify how to better improve the credit policies and frameworks in place.
Based in Changi Business Park, you will conduct ad-hoc analysis for the Chief Credit Officers and Senior Credit Officers to analyst the portfolio within retail banking to ensure good product portfolio growth.
- Monitor the performance of credit risk scorecards within retail banking
- Support business and product development through data mining and analysis
- Partner with Front Office and Collections to implement enhancements to underwrite and/or identify account management strategies based on risk segmentation
- Provide analytical support in credit management to maximise portfolio growth
To succeed in this role, you must have strong experience in programming statistical code (SAS).
- At least three years' experience within a financial institution with direct experience in credit risk management
- Unsecured retail banking experience would be advantageous
- Experience managing and working with large databases and performing complex data operations
- Strong analytical, quantitative and computational skills
This global financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, and the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in credit risk management and strong SAS skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting Credit Policy & Portfolio Risk Analyst (Retail Banking) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan