Corporate Credit Analyst
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 20 March 2017
An exciting Corporate Credit Analyst job has just become available at a niche foreign bank based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Credit, this is a role for a junior-mid credit analyst looking for a step up in their field.
About the Corporate Credit Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for evaluating and preparing credit proposals and reviews for the assigned portfolio.
- Evaluate and prepare new credit proposals and conduct credit reviews for corporate and sovereign borrowers, banks and other financial institutions in the Asia Pacific region
- Provide support to the Account Officer in all related aspects of credit analysis and control
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior team members
- Undertake ad-hoc credit related projects when required such as portfolio review, stress testing, industry / sector review
- Provide additional support as required to the Head of Credit
To succeed in this Corporate Credit Analyst job, you will need to have excellent analytical and written communication skills.
- Degree majoring in Banking & Finance, Accountancy, Economics or similar
- Minimum 6 years' relevant credit analysis experience within financial services
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Team player with the ability to work well independently and under pressure
This foreign bank has an established presence in Singapore and the region. The culture is nurturing and they are known for providing excellent training and career growth for their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Credit Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.