Senior Credit Analyst (Global Oil Company)
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 10 March 2017
A leading commodity house is recruiting a Senior Credit Analyst (Global Oil Company) to join their team in Singapore.
About the Senior Credit Analyst (Global Oil Company) Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Risk in the U.K., the Senior Credit Analyst (Global Oil Company) will be responsible for being a key liaision between the team in Singapore and the U.K.
- Analyse the credit worthiness of new and/or existing counterparties to ensure that appropriate credit limits are extended
- Prepare credit proposals, provide risk assessments and highlight key risk issues to traders
- Perform KYC checks and highlight any emerging risks to senior management
The successful candidate might be given local delegated approval authority, and should come from a Credit Risk background within the energy sector
- More than seven years' experience in Credit Risk/Counterparty Analysis within oil trading or an energy-related sector
- Business Mandarin capabilities is a plus as the candidate would need to liase with North Asian counterpart
- Strong and sound credit sense
- Excellent ability to communicate with stakeholders and the business
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and trading environment
- Experience in KYC would be a plus
This is a well-regarded global oil company that places a strong focus on its Asia Pacific business. If you have a successful track record in a credit risk background within the energy sector, this Senior Credit Analyst (Global Oil Company) job is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan