Credit Risk Manager (Commodities)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 10 March 2017
This Credit Risk Manager (Commodities) role is an exciting opportunity with a physical commodity firm who is in the growth phase of expanding its footprint in the APAC region.
About the Credit Risk Manager (Commodities) role:
Based in Singapore, this rapidly expanding commodity leader is seeking a newly-created Credit Risk Manager (Commodities) who will report directly into the Head of Credit for the region. You will be responsible for credit analysis across the firm's new transactions as well as ongoing credit review of an existing portfolio of counterparties to ensure that they are consistent with the firm's credit policies and risk appetite.
- Credit analysis and review of a portfolio of credits
- Analyse and structure transactions within the firm's risk appetite
- Prepare credit proposals and review documentation
- Monitor market developments and credit quality of portfolio
- Work closely with the Front Office and provide recommendations, and also highlight key risk issues to senior stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have more than five years of credit analysis experience.
- Business Mandarin is a pre-requisite as the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with North Asian counterpart
- Experience in commodities (Oil & Gas / Metals / Iron Ore / Energy) is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills and credit sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
The firm boasts a collegial environment and the role offers a valuable opportunity to work directly with the frontline business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Manager (Commodities) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan