Assistant Manager, Credit Model Development
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 08 February 2017
An exciting Assistant Manager, Credit Model Development job has just become available at a global financial institution based in Singapore.
About the Assistant Manager, Credit Model Development Role:
In this business critical role you will develop, maintain and support the implementation of commercial PD models for regulatory and business purposes to quantify credit risk in the banking books.
- Develop, implement and maintain IRB/Business models of probability of default (PD) for commercial clients segment (defined as those with annual revenue circa USD $500mil)
- Research and develop enhancements of existing models to be compliant to IRB requirements with improved accuracy, risk discrimination, forward-looking capability and responsiveness to economic environment
- Work closely with technology team to implement models into various risk systems providing model specifications, and testing system functionality prior to deployment
- Partner with business and product management to provide risk analytics solutions for enhancing the credit expected Losses - return tradeoff
- Provide detailed responses and justification of modeling decisions and assumptions, during Group Model Validation's reviews and other stakeholders through model governance process
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Credit Model Development job, you should be an analytical and independent thinker with a clear ability to analyse data and develop statistical predictive models.
- Degree or postgraduate in an applied quantitative discipline
- Minimum four years' direct experience in corporate/commercial rating models development
- Expert knowledge of statistical/database softward such as SAS, VBA, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively discuss technical matters with a range of stakeholders
This global bank is established in this field and is committed to providing ongoing mentorship and training for the individual to succeed within the organisation in the long term.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Credit Model Development job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap