Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 27 January 2017
Due to business needs, this leading global bank is seeking a Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities) for its team based in Singapore.
About the Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities) role:
Reporting directly to a Senior Manager under commodity risk, the Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities) will be involved in the daily administration and independent control of required collateral that arises out of transactional financing for commodity clients. Based in the East of Singapore, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of best practices for credit risk monitoring of the credit portfolio.
- Credit monitoring and management of portfolios of commodity-finance facilities to protect the bank's exposure to risk
- Daily credit exposure monitoring against approved limits to ensure credit risks in a timely manner by reacting to facility excesses and collateral shortfalls
- Investigate credit limit excesses and ensure that emerging risks are highlighted to senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently
- Assist with administrative tasks and provide support to credit risk teams
This Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities) role is an excellent development opportunity for a junior credit control and administration professional.
- More than four years of experience within credit risk control/credit monitoring/credit administration
- Commodities and/or trade finance experience would be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and excellent ability to communicate with various stakeholders
This is a global bank with a leading banking franchise and places a strong focus on its Asia Pacific business. The team boasts a strong track record in their career development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take to take the next step in your career, this Credit Monitoring & Control Analyst (Commodities) role is the one for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan