Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 22 December 2016
An excellent RFP Writer role has just become available at one of the most respected asset management companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to an Investment Marketing Director, this is a role for a RFP Writer who is a leader in their field.
About the RFP Writer Role:
In this business critical role, the RFP Writer will be responsible for the preparation of comprehensive written responses to RFPs/RFIs from existing and prospective clients. You will also take the lead in the maintenance of standard product RFPs from the office based in Singapore.
- Compile responses for complex bid and proposal documents for existing and prospective clients
- Prepare proposals by determining scope, gathering and analysing information, putting forward proposals for approval
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external contacts in order to write and edit content for questionnaires
- Help produce institutional sales material and presentations together with the Sales & Client Portfolio Managers
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that databases are up to date and relevant sign-offs are obtained
To succeed in this role, you should have at least four years' relevant RFP experience in institutional or wholesale / retail asset management.
- Knowledge of Qvidian will be an advantage
- Candidates without RFP experience but have strong technical writing experience may be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
Our client is a leading global name in fund management with a strong focus on its Asia Pacific operations and is known for its focus on long term value in managing money on behalf of their institutional and retail clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting RFP Writer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan