BA - Process Automation & Efficiency
Salary SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum + AL, Medical Leave & Bonus
Consultant Don Zhao (R1326573)
Date posted 01 December 2016
A leading global bank is currently looking for a Business Analyst to help look at process automation and efficiency focusing on automating the reporting aspects of Risk Operations. The role will be initially on a 12 month contract.
About the BA - Process Automation & Efficiency Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working with the business users to on-board them into a in house developed reporting solution. This role is a bridge between the business users and the developers.
- Be a delivery oriented person, ensuring project time lines are met without compromising project priorities and quality
- Take ownership and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to gather & document requirements, conduct feasibility studies, and prioritise requirements in a timely manner using in house work flows.
- Design automated reports & dashboards using in-house solutions, databases and Tableau
- Provide ongoing support to users by assisting them in UAT planning & testing as well as pre & post go-live activities
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities / efficiency's in current processes for the purposes of efficiency saves or remove potential risks / issues.
- Assist with the necessary training of users
- Prepare User Guides, FAQs, and info sharing sessions
To succeed in this BA - Process Automation & Efficiency role, you will need to have the ability to work closely with both the business users and IT, be well versed in the full suite of BA tasks.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of financial markets experience supporting in either global or regional environment in application / product development, and / or systems integration
- Ability to interpret current business & technology landscape and propose future landscape which satisfies regulatory requirements, business & technology requirements
- Extensive experience in documenting business processes, business / software product requirements and test scripts
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Must have a solid understanding of workflows and relational database concepts
- Knowledge in Tableau (or any BI tool) can be an added advantage
This global bank needs no introduction, holds a big presence in Singapore and provides an excellent opportunity for those individuals who want to be challenged and take their career forward.
If you are driven, determined and want to take on a challenge working on a interesting project, this is a role for you.
Apply online today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1326573 Don Zhao