Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting Risk Consultant job has just become available at a reputable global payment solutions firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk, this is a role for an experienced risk professional with merchant services understanding.
About the Risk Consultant Role:
In this newly created role driven by business expansion, you will be responsible for managing Issuing Programme Managers (PM) and corporate customers for the company's issuing business. You will ensure client business activities are in line with the firm's policies and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Provide risk consultation to corporate clients on their product design, KYC due diligence, customer onboarding, AML risk assessment and fraud monitoring to ensure proper controls are in place
- Cooperate with sales and programme managers to support the customer onboarding process in an efficient manner
- Responsible for onboarding decision making and determine risk limits associated with the issuing product
- Conduct periodic customer review and audit to ensure they act in line with the contractual agreement with the company and that AML risk is properly assessed and is within approved level
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request
To succeed in the Risk Consultant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal business teams and clients.
- Direct experience with payment industry or card acquiring schemes
- 5Fivebility to travel across the region 10% of the time
- Ability to speak in English and Mandarin are an advantage as the oversight in this role includes a China client portfolio
This global payment solutions firm is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their innovative products, they have expanded across the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Risk Consultant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap