Credit Risk Manager, Recovery
Salary SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting Credit Risk Manager, Recovery role has just become available at one of the global banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Credit Risk, this is a role for a credit risk analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Credit Risk Manager, Recovery Role:
In this business critical role, you will assist to monitor account performance and work with stakeholders in recovery of accounts written down through various strategies and initiatives and assess its effectiveness.
- Propose for accounts to be written down based on criteria set in the company policies
- Liaise closely with legal counsels to ensure prompt recovery action
- Ensure management reports are timely prepared and submitted
- Review documentations to ensure compliance to policies and statutory requirements
To succeed in the Credit Risk Manager, Recovery role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree qualification and minimum four years' relevant credit risk experience within the banking industry
- Direct credit recovery or restructuring experience
- Knowledge of financial accounting and good writing skills are essential
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
The successful Credit Risk Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Manager, Recovery role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap