Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services based in Singapore.
About the Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance) role:
This Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance) role is a senior opportunity that holds key responsibility for managing the bank's credit risk on an enterprise-wide level in Singapore. Based in Changi Business Park, this role requires strong stakeholder engagement and an ability to challenge the business on control gaps within credit risk and to add value.
- Identify and manage top and emerging risks within credit risk based on capital requirements regulation and capital requirements directive
- Ensure that policies and procedures under the Prudential Compliance Framework are well maintained, and any gaps are remediated in a timely manner
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within credit risk and ensure that appropriate measures are implemented in line with policy, and controls are in place
- Drive risk assessment processes and best practices through deep dives and risk assessment reviews
- Review and design risk mitigation and control processes
To succeed in the Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance) job, you should have minimum of 10 years of experience within Operational Risk / Audit / Controls.
- Strong knowledge of credit risk, EU regulatory requirements and frameworks would be a plus
- Experience in embedding a strong risk culture and awareness is a pre-requisite
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive change
This is a leading financial institution with an extensive footprint in global markets, corporate and institutional banking, and consumer banking. The bank has a strong controls culture and a proactive approach to risk management.
If you have a successful track record of operational risk management and enjoying engaging with and influencing the business, you can take your career forward with this exciting Operational Risk VP (Credit Governance) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan