Operational Risk Analyst (Stress Testing Assurance)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A newly-created Operational Risk Analyst (Stress Testing Assurance) role has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore at Changi Business Park. This is a newly-created role due to regulatory requirements.
About the Operational Risk Analyst (Stress Testing Assurance) role:
You would be involved in ensuring that policies and procedures are in compliance with internal guidelines.
- Drive the management and analysis of stress testing compliance across retail, commercial and wholesale banking
- Act as an independent assessor to provide a meaningful view and analysis to senior management to ensure compliance with enterprise-wide stress testing policies
- Sample controls to see which stress testing policies and/or procedures have worked; for those with gaps, provide recommendation on how to address it
- Keep up to date on wider issues within the banking industry, e.g. stress testing, regulation, macroeconomic news and developments
- Reporting and maintaining documentation on stress testing framework, methodology, exercises, scenarios, etc.
- Involvement in monthly committee meetings with senior stakeholders and prepare appropriate packs to help committee understand the risk appetite of the organisation
To succeed in the Operational Risk Analyst (Stress Testing Assurance) job, you should have minimum of 2 years experience within operational risk within the financial services.
- Candidates with audit experience may be considered
- Experience in delivering projects or operational risk assessments from an end-to-end perspective
- Interest and knowledge in geopolitical issues
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with the business
This is a leading financial institution with an extensive footprint in global markets, corporate and institutional banking, and private banking. The team prides itself on an innovative approach and the ability to translate risk concepts into practical solutions and tools to support the bank’s growing investment banking franchise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operational Risk Analyst (Stress Testing Assurance) role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan