Assistant Portfolio Manager
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 07 November 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Singapore and the region, this global leader within the NBFI is recruiting an Assistant Portfolio Manager to join their international division based in Singapore. This is a newly-created role that is a hybrid between credit analysis and origination work where the successful candidate will be responsible for market growth in the region.
About the Assistant Portfolio Manager Role:
In this role, you will evaluate deal structures and emerging credit risks for transactions in order to maintain portfolio risk and return objectives.
- Perform credit analysis to evaluation new and existing transactions through credit / industry / market research
- Prepare credit memo for approval
- Work closely with internal product groups and/or business units to identify and execute prospective transactions
- Conduct marketing activities by identifying opportunities that meet the organisation's business strategy and credit policies
- Recommend a financial solution that is appropriate for the client and assist with the negotiation and closing process
To succeed in this role, you must have an experience in Corporate Sales & Marketing / Relationship Management / Credit Analysis / Corporate Finance.
- More than three years' experience from a banking sector or Big 4 firm
- University degree is a pre-requisite
- Good command of Mandarin / Japanese in reading, writing and speaking is essential, as the candidate would need to work closely with Mandarin/Japanese-speaking counterparts and translate documents in Mandarin/Japanese
- Up to 20% travel within the region
This company is much more than an NBFI - they have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and/or credit analysis, and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Portfolio Manager in Singapore.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan