Credit Risk Manager (Commercial Portfolio)
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 03 November 2016
An exciting Credit Risk Manager role has just become available at one of the global banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk, this is a role for an experienced commercial credit professional.
About the Credit Risk Manager Role:
In this business critical, role you will be part of the credit risk team that will monitor the credit quality of the asset portfolio and assist in the independent credit assessment on new and existing credit proposals.
- Perform credit assessment on new credit proposals and review existing accounts
- Monitor portfolio ongoing performance
- Provide detailed financial analysis and projections
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors in your credit evaluation
- Participate in portfolio stress tests, review program lending guidelines and update lending guidelines, risk policies and reporting on business segments, industry and country knowledge
To succeed in the Credit Risk Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and under pressure in the face of business deadlines.
- Degree qualification in a related finance field
- Minimum seven years' direct experience in credit risk assessment with a full licensed bank
- Strong business writing skills will be essential in this role
- Good communication with internal stakeholders
The successful Credit Risk Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap