Credit Policy & Process (VP)
Salary SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 03 November 2016
An excellent Credit Policy & Process (VP) role in Singapore has just arisen at one of the global banks to maintain, review and improve credit policies and processes for the wholesale banking division.
About the Credit Policy & Process (VP) Role:
In this important role, you will review credit policies and procedures based on internal and external changes e.g. market conditions and regulatory requirements.
- Review existing credit policies and highlight areas of improvement to key stakeholders
- Identify and assess data points related to the impact of credit policies and processes in place
- Lead in credit process re-engineering to raise efficiency and efficacy of credit policies and processes within the wholesale banking division
- Engage with the governance teams (Legal/Compliance/Risk) and educate stakeholders on revised credit policies and procedures
- At least 8 years of credit experience within the financial services
- Experience within credit policy is a pre-requisite
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders
This global bank enjoys an esteemed international reputation as a market leader across a range of financial products and wholesale banking activities. The organisation has a focused business and boasts a stable team of experienced risk managers.
If you have a successful track record in delivering credit process re-engineering efforts to better improve operational efficiency and enhancement of systems within organisations, you can take your career forward with this exciting Credit Policy & Process (VP) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan