Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (Private Banking)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A newly-created Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (Private Banking) role has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore.
About the Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (Private Banking) Role:
This financial institution is seeking a qualified Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (Private Banking) professional for its Singapore team that is based in Changi Business Park. This is a newly-created role due to regulatory requirements and you would be involved in developing and implementing stress testing framework for the organisation with a focus on the Private Banking segment.
- Drive the management and analysis of credit risk stress testing across private banking
- Analyse credit stress test outcomes through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Provide a meaningful view and analysis to senior management on results and key drivers of stress testing
- Work closely with cross functional colleagues on bank wide stress testing initiatives
- Keep up to date on wider issues within the banking industry, e.g. stress testing, regulation, macroeconomic news and developments
- Reporting and maintaining documentation on stress testing framework, methodology, exercises, scenarios, etc
- Provide support on ad hoc requests and presentations on stress testing
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of three years' credit risk experience and stress testing within private banking. Candidates with risk model development experience could also be considered.
- Good command of credit risk concepts
- Knowledge of SAS and Excel
- VBA experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with the business
This is a leading financial institution with an extensive footprint in global markets, corporate and institutional banking, and private banking. The team prides itself on an innovative approach and the ability to translate risk concepts into practical solutions and tools to support the bank’s growing investment banking franchise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (Private Banking) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan