Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 03 November 2016
An exciting Risk Manager job has just become available at a reputable global payment solutions firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Risk, this is a role for an experienced risk professional with merchant services understanding.
About the Risk Manager Role:
In this newly created role driven by business expansion, you will be responsible for managing new corporate customer credit risk with a view of balancing the risk and return. You will ensure client business activities are in line with the firm's policies and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Underwrite new merchants / corporate customers and determine the associated risks and required security deposit
- Ensure that merchants/corporate customers act in line with their contractual agreement with the firm and deposit held is sufficient
- Work in tandem with Fraud, Compliance and Monitoring functions in formulating strategy, process and execution
- Support Head of Risk to maintain and improve risk management policies and procedures
- Support Sales on business visits and provide risk management training as required
To succeed in the Risk Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with internal business teams and clients.
- Direct experience with payment industry or card acquiring schemes
- Five years' experience with business underwriting, risk management or financial analysis
- Strong knowledge of automation tools and report builders an added advantage
- Ability to travel across the region 10% of the time
- Ability to speak in English and Mandarin is an advantage as the oversight in this role includes a China client portfolio
This global payment solutions firm is a recognised leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their innovative products, they have expanded across the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Risk Consultant job.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap