Business Risk Analyst (Private Banking)
Consultant Elizabeth Tan (R1543873)
Date posted 24 October 2016
A global financial institution is seeking a Business Risk Analyst (Private Banking) to be part of their team based in the East of Singapore.
About the Business Risk Analyst (Private Banking) role:
This important and first line of defence role will provide assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls across the bank's private banking operations. You will ensure that the function actively supports the identification, management and mitigation of business risks.
- Review key control self assessments and plans to ensure that the business risk controls are successfully implemented
- Identify and report emerging risks to senior management in an efficient and effective manner
- Investigate business risk incidents and perform targeted reviews
- Provide advisory and regular reporting to private banking teams and senior management to mitigate risks and ensure risk policies are adhered to
- Assess control reviews and provide recommendations for areas of operational improvement in key Asian markets
- Report and provide update on inspections and audit recommendations received by private banking team for Asia
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and analyse business processes to determine areas of key risk.
- More than two years' experience within operational risk / business risk or audit
- Working knowledge and experience in Private Banking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with stakeholder engagement
This is a leading private bank with an extensive footprint in global markets. The team prides itself on an innovative approach and the ability to translate risk concepts into practical solutions and tools to support the bank.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Risk Analyst (Private Banking) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873 Elizabeth Tan