Senior Risk Consultant (Regulatory Products)
Consultant MayJin Yap (R1656722)
Date posted 01 November 2016
An exciting Risk Consultant (Regulatory Product Manager) role has just arisen at an established global information services provider specialising in the financial services sector in Singapore.
About the Senior Risk Consultant (Regulatory Products) role:
In this business critical role, you are the Risk Subject Matter Expert responsible for advising the Product Management Team. It is vital to ensure that the final product is aligned to regulators requirements in the market.
- Work closely with the Market Manager to gather market intelligence which would translate into the product vision
- Be the driver behind the development and future direction of the product, including the scoping, analysing, validating of implemented solutions and managing the road map over a rolling 3-year period
- Interpret regulatory requirements (MAS) and liaise internally with business & technical analysts to ensure that the product build is relevant and satisfies client's regulatory requirements
- Provide support at new client implementations by sharing functional expertise; through specialised workshops on regulatory reporting, or education on banking and financial products
To succeed in the Senior Risk Consultant (Regulatory Products) job, you will need to have the motivation and commercial drive to evaluate the value-add of new product development ideas as well as tenacity to turn requirements into actionable product functionality.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or related field
- Minimum 7 years' experience in banking within risk (credit, market or liquidity risk management) and/or fundamentals of financial analysis
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge will be a plus
- Up to date understanding of MAS Regulatory reporting
- Flexibility for minimal travelling when required
This international firm is a recognised leader with a strong global footprint of more than 30 offices in 20 countries.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Risk Consultant (Regulatory Products) job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap